Therapeutic Supervised Visitation
- Eligibility Criteria Allegations of child physical abuse, child sexual abuse, neglect or domestic violence within the family; a court order for supervised visitation; and visiting parent must be low-income.
- Languages English and Spanish
- Days and Times Monday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Location 520 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1401, New York, NY 10018
- Cost No fee
Our Therapeutic Supervised Visitation Program works with families to promote safe, healthy and consistent parent-child relationships in the aftermath of family trauma and separation. Highly skilled licensed therapists strive to help custodial and visiting parents to better understand and meet the physical and emotional needs of their children through psychoeducation, skill building, and processing the impact of family trauma and separation. The program is child-centered, strengths-based, and trauma-focused.
- Weekly hour-long visits in a warm, family-friendly environment
- Visiting parent coaching sessions with Visitation Therapists before and after each visit
- Custodial parent coaching sessions with a Custodial Parent Therapist during visits
- Child coaching sessions with Visitation Therapists as frequently as needed
- Parenting Journey group support sessions for all visiting parents
Donating $25 provides a new toy for children to use during play therapy that helps them express their emotions and find comfort.Donate