Trauma Recovery Program
- Eligibility Criteria Youth (ages 5 through 21) from low-income households who have experienced physical abuse, sexual abuse, neglect, domestic violence, homicide, or community violence
- Languages English and Spanish
- Days and Times Monday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Location 161 William Street, Floor 9, New York, NY 10038
- Cost No Fees & No Insurance
The Trauma Recovery Program works with children, teens, young adults, and their caregivers to promote healing and resilience in the aftermath of trauma. Highly skilled licensed therapists -using Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy supplemented by play and creative arts therapies – strive to help youth understand and overcome the impact of their traumatic experiences on their physical, emotional, cognitive, behavioral and social functioning.
- Weekly individual youth sessions
- Weekly caregiver sessions
- Family sessions, as needed
- Collateral sessions with ACS, foster care, schools, or any system responder, as needed
Donating $3,000 provides a 12-week series of Parenting Journey workshops, which provide education and peer support for parents to learn self-care and parenting skills.Donate